It is still extremely cold in many parts of the world right now so winter wear is a must! Enjoy these 8 FREE crochet patterns that will keep you warm and cozy!
1.The Abby Cowl is a new cowl pattern from KMT Creations! You can grab the free pattern from her blog or purchase the PDF from Ravelry!
2. The Winter Rose Earwarmer is a super cute design by Butterfly Dreams Crochet and Crafts!
3. The Corrugated Cap Crochet Pattern is free for only a limited time by Grammy Dirlam!
4. The X Band by Little Red’s Handmade Creations is a quick workup that will keep your ears nice and warm!
5. The Unicorn Hat by Snuggly Fox Designs is one the girls will love!
6. The Pokeball Beanie by Made by Mary is a great one for the boys!
7. The gorgeous Faux Cabled Mittens by Sweet Potato Crochet Creations will keep your hands warm!
8. The Delightful Scarf by Two Brothers Blankets is soft and cozy!
Enjoy these free designs and be sure to share your projects on Ravelry!
Michelle has been crocheting for over 8 years and has been designing crochet patterns for 6 of those years. She specializes in modern garments and accessories for your handmade wardrobe. Michelle has been featured in Happily Hooked Magazine, thehooknooklife.com, wecrochet.com, ourmakerlife.com, and several other websites. She is committed to providing the highest quality crochet information and patterns that instill a true feeling of pride, enjoyment, and accomplishment when completing a project.