This post- Handmade for the Holidays Crochet Bundle- contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from the links below, I will get a small percentage of the sales at no additional cost to you
Every single year I tell myself that I’m going to start Christmas gifts right away so they’ll be ready for the holidays with no added stress on me. Every single year I don’t do that and I’m scrambling to find the perfect pattern to make the perfect gift! Does this happen to you too? Well, I’ve decided this is the year! This is the year that I get things prepared early! That I find the perfect, customized gift for the special people in my life. That I crochet said gift now, so that I’m not pulling all nighters during the holidays! Why now? Because of this amazing Handmade Holiday Bundle!
What is the Handmade for the Holidays Bundle?
So myself and 34 other crochet pattern designers each contributed one or two patterns to this amazing bundle. There are 43 patterns in this bundle, and each pattern was chosen specifically to help you choose and create beautiful handmade gifts!
The patterns vary from home decor, holiday decorations, and quick and easy gift ideas! You’ll find stockings, pillows, hats, scarves, and even sweater patterns in this bundle!
You can grab this Handmade for the Holidays Bundle, a $155 value, for over 85% off! This week only, the bundle is only $23!!!
What patterns are in this bundle?
- Gingerbread House Kawaii Cuddler by 3am Grace Designs
- Crochet Snowman by A Menagerie of Stitches
- Fingerless Mitts by Bliss This
- Winter Waves Headband by By Stephanie Erin
- Double Treble Sweater by By Stephanie Erin
- Michael the Monkey by Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Santa Claus Wall Hanging by Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Pretty Snowflakes Basket by Divine Debris
- Love Me Tender Blanket by Handmade by Kunbi
- Christmas Cactus by Hook Yarn Carabiner
- Homestead Tree Skirt by Hooked Hazel
- Snowman Centerpiece by Jessie At Home
- Crochet My Christmas Hat by Joy of Motion Crochet
- Everyday Cable Sweater by Joy of Motion Crochet
- Peppermint Owl Ornaments by K Hook Creations
- Knot A Bad Christmas Amigurumi by Knot Bad Ami
- Snowball Infinity Scarf by Left In Knots
- Elf Amigurumi by Loops and Love
- Penguin Pal Hoodie by Love Life Yarn
- Chelsea Earflap Hat by Made With A Twist
- Christmas Granny Afghan by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Making Spirits Bright Graphgan by Meghan Makes Do
- Dear Debbie Jumper by NannaKates Crochet
- Let It Snow Basket by No Hooks Given
- Cozy Cottage Stocking by Pattern Paradise
- Holiday Table Runner by Pattern Paradise
- The Sawyer Scarf Pattern by Sierra’s Crafty Creations
- Cable Ear Warmer Headband by Stitch In Progress
- North Star Baby Lovey Blanket by Stitch In Progress
- Ruffled Tree Skirt by Stitch In Progress
- Arrows to Infinity Scarf by Stitch in Progress
- Christmas Tree Pillow by Stitching Together
- Winterberry Sweater by Talia’s Crochet Creations
- Ollie the Elf by The Blue Elephants
- Peppermint Coasters by The Purple Poncho
- Winter Penguin by Thoresby Cottage
- Dallas Hat by Two Brothers Blankets
- Dallas Scarf by Two Brothers Blankets
- Sleep Santa Pillow by Underground Crafter
- Wildwood Slouchy Beanie by The Unraveled Mitten
- Woven Cowl by Winding Road Crochet
- I’ve Made My Point Beanie by Yarnique
- Pinewood Beanie by E’Claire Makery
You will find my Dallas Hat and Dallas Scarf crochet patterns in this bundle!
All of these patterns will help you create your own handmade holiday this year and beyond! These patterns are the perfect touches your holiday season needs.
Make this holiday season less stressful by grabbing your copy of the bundle and getting started on these great holiday gift and decor patterns now!
But wait, there is more!
As an additional bonus and gift to you, many of my designer friends have included discount codes for their pattern shops in the bundle! And there is even a discount code for stunning hand-dyed yarn!
So, you not only get 43 perfect patterns that normally retail for over $155, you also get discounts to grab more wonderful patterns from your favorite designers, or maybe someone new that you are just seeing as part of the bundle.
Plus, I’ve added my own bonus! If you purchase right here from this blog post, send me a screenshot of your receipt and I’ll gift you 1 more pattern of choice from my shop! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, jump over and buy your copy and get the free bonuses today because it is only available through July 26.
We do offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so there is really no risk to you buying your copy today!
I can’t wait to see you rock your handmade holiday goals this year!